• We depend on raw materials such as organic vegetables and wheat from our farms which are located near the restaurants and supervised by our agronomists.
• The meat, chicken and fish used in our restaurant are supplied by specialized companies which are accredited by the ministry of health.
• We strictly implement and exceed the standards required to be obtained by ISO 22000 and HACCP.
• We seek in coordination with specialized energy companies that in 2016 we will be completely dependent on renewable energy as to be environmentally healthy for the sake of our children and the generations to come.
• We seek by partnering with investors to be the ambassadors of the Lebanese cuisines in the five continents by 2019.
Our vision is to offer the best Lebanese food by providing outstanding quality, service, and cleanliness to satisfy our customers’ needs. We utilize our knowledge and passion in making food and thrive to spread it to different parts of the world; we pass our culture through passing food. Perfection does not come over night; we work hard to consistently develop and improve to satisfy our customers’ needs. Our aim is to be memorable and never forgotten by our customers.
“We are committed to improving the lives of our customers by providing quality services and products that earn their trust and build lifetime relationships." We achieve this by developing a strategy that led us and continues to lead us to the path of continuous success. We tend to reflect the healthy image through a variety of Lebanese appetizers to be added to the traditional items on our menu, in an attempt to be recognizes amongst the most famous international cuisines.
Our management believes in working towards perfection to serve and satisfy a variety of people from all over the world. “Food is the world’s unified language and culture.” This is the vision that was first founded by our great grandmother who was the first to manage the restaurant in 1977. Till this day, our team works hand in hand to pursuit our vision. Our culture became our vision.
Al Reef Al Lubnani - Lebanese House Restaurant will open at the new Abdali project - Amman Jordan And in Sao Paulo Brasil.
Abdali is Amman's new downtown that provides the Jordanian capital with the central business, social and residential destination it needs as a regional business and tourism hub. Abdali is a unique endeavor in smart urban planning where business, living and leisure smoothly intertwine to create a model of modernization in the Kingdom and the region And in Sao Paulo Brasil.
Copyright © 2020 Lebanese House Restaurant